Founder– ARCHBISHOP DR. STEPHEN NJENGA Kenyans have teamed up together and opened a University in Washington (NICS) North West International Christian Seminary. They intend to have other branches all over United States and the aim is to attract other Kenyans to train in theology at affordable fees. The University is accredited to ensure that the
Founder– ARCHBISHOP DR. STEPHEN NJENGA
Kenyans have teamed up together and opened a University in Washington (NICS) North West International Christian Seminary.
They intend to have other branches all over United States and the aim is to attract other Kenyans to train in theology at affordable fees.
The University is accredited to ensure that the degree offered are competitive and equivalent to other institutions of learning in USA that offer same degrees.
Age is no barrier and one can join the bible school young or old.
Majority of students and even the academic staff are from Kenya.
“Our aim is to inspire our students not only intellectually but also spiritually, through participation in the sacramental life of the school.”
Applicants should complete the application received in the mail, taken from a catalog, or printed from this site and then submit the following items to this office:
- A completed application form. There is NOT an application fee.
- Official transcripts from any high school, post-secondary school, college, university, technical or similar school previously attended can be sent to the NICS admissions office.
- Applicants must have earned a high school diploma, a General Education Diploma (GED), or similar certificate in order to apply and send a copy to the NICS Registrar’s Office.
- A CURRENT PHOTOGRAPH.
NICS reserve the right to reject any applicant for any reason it deems justifiable. All questions about any application, admissions, enrollment, or credit accumulation should be directed via the email link below, or the postal address, to:- firstname.lastname@example.org or NORTHWEST INTERNATIONAL SEMINARY Processing Center.
Processing Center Address: 3091518 Avenue S Federal Way, WA 98003
Please allow at least fifteen (15) business days for the office to respond to any matter.
NON DISCRIMINATORY POLICY
Northwest International Christian Seminary adheres to consistent screening policies pertinent to its mission and call. However, it does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, age, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, or college administered programs. Admitted students are privileged to enjoy all programs, activities and freedoms generally made available to the students at the Seminary.
Students transferring from another school or college to the Seminary will be permitted to transfer pertinent courses into their degree program at NICS. It is the policy of the Seminary that for graduation purposes, a minimum of 20 credits shall be matriculated at NICS. Units of credit may be acceptable based upon the following criteria:
- Transferable courses must be of a 2.0 or C grade level.
- Courses transferred from a non-college or non-accredited source must meet the Seminary’s Standards of Transferability obtained from the Office of Academic Affairs.
- Church adult education classes may be acceptable to the extent that the churches provide documentary evidence of meeting standards of transferability.
- Life experience, external study, or field study units of credit may be accepted for undergraduate degrees if proper documentation is sent to NICS.
- A transcript or transcripts must be sent with the application for proper credit toward receiving transfer credits.. It is the responsibility of the student to have the official transcript sent to the University.
- Units of credit may be allowed for courses completed at Military Service Schools.
AT THIS RATE, KENYANS WILL FINALLY BE LIKE THE JEWS WHO HAVE SUCCEEDED IN EVERY SECTOR IN USA:
WHAT A GOOD GESTURE KEEP UP!
KENYAN PARENTS IN USA